CoNSEnsX: assessing the accuracy of NMR-derived protein structural ensembles
- The program (Perl scripts, libraries + linux executables for pridenmr) is currently available as a password-protected .zip archive until acceptance of the corresponding manuscript. Please e-mail Zoltán Gáspári (szpari at chem.elte.hu) for the password if you would like to give it a try.
- The downloadable version gives all the functionality described in the manuscript, but changes improving its
usability and clarity of the Perl code can be expected.
- Kindly do not forget to adjust the Perl code to include the location of the perl modules provided, pridenmr programs, SHIFTX and PALES.
- For graphical output the program requires the GD perl library (GD.pm), obtainable from CPAN
- Users are kindly asked to get SHIFTX and PALES from their respective developers and home pages.
- Download CoNSEnsX (zipped tarball) (last update: May 20, 2009)
- Any questions, suggestions and comments are welcome! (szpari at chem.elte.hu)