Dr. Imre Jákli PhD, senior research fellow
Address: 1117 Budapest, Pázmány Péter sétány 1/A
Phone: +36 (1) 372-2693 ; +36 (1) 372-2500 / 1410
Born At: August 31, 1971
Born In: Pápa (Hungary)
Lab: Computational lab.
- István Türr High-School, Pápa, 1985-1989
- MSc in chemistry at the Eötvös University, 1989-1994.
- PhD, Chemistry Doctoral School of the Eötvös University, 2004.
- 2010- senior research fellow, Protein Modeling Group, HAS/ELTE
- 2008-2010 research fellow, Protein Modeling Group, HAS/ELTE
- 2005-2008 research fellow, Dept. of Organic Chemistry, Institute of Chemistry, ELTE
- 1994-2005 staff engineer, Department of Chemistry, ELTE
- 1994-1997 PhD student, Department of Chemistry, ELTE
- Application of C and FORTRAN in chemistry (0+2)
- UNIX operating system (0+2), 2005-2007
- Advanced UNIX operating system (0+2), 2009
- Application of C and FORTRAN in chemistry (0+2), with Ödön Farkas 2007-
- Theoretical method for drug target scaffold search (GVOP-3.1.1.-2004-05-0451/3.0) (2005-2007)
- Innovative calculation method development for drug research (Öveges József program, 2007)
- Member of the Structural Chemistry and Biology Laboratory and the HAS-ELTE Protein Modelling Group
- Protein structure research using computational methods
14 papers in international journals
Pro Scientia gold medal (1995)